Monday, March 31, 2008

Donuts




These donuts are my newest projects. I'm really happy with the way they turned out! I've been thinking about making them for probably a year now! I've had so many other ideas that I chose to work on first, so these kept getting put off. But all is well, because I think they make perfect spring necklaces. I've "adopted" the black one, so I'll have to make another to replace it since I already have it listed on Etsy. I've priced them between $12 and $15, the price varies because some took longer to finish and some have more beads, etc.
If you are interested in seeing the rest, you can see them in my Etsy shop: http://www.trendytreasures.etsy.com/
We are still counting down the days until the new grandbaby arrives! The doctor has guessed it will be this week sometime. Jamie's (our daughter) due date is April 14, but......things are progressing pretty quickly! I'll keep you posted!!

No comments: