Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Day Has Finally Arrived!

Well, it's finally "that day". . .. the day that I have more blogging topics than time to post them :)

Here's a small list:

1. new necklaces in the works
2. new Squidoo lenses
3. opportunities for promotion
4. Etsy crafters that I've recently done business with
5. new Mother's Day bracelets
6. certain Etsy people to thank and highlight
7. and I'm thinking, shortly, a new grandbaby to show off!

My brain is a little too scattered right now to focus on any of these ideas, but I wanted to get a little blurb in here today. So this is what you get :)

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Can't wait to see the Mother's Day bracelets, and yay for grandbabies!! (I don't have any, but we just got back from visiting my in-laws. Grandparents are awesome!!)

Trendy Treasures said...

Yeah!! My first comment! Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm hoping the clasp for the MD bracelet comes soon so I can finish it. You're right, grandparents are awesome!!