Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been subbing at school a lot lately, working on ebay auctions, and trying to finish up on my rental paperwork. So, unfortunately, I haven't been making much jewelry. It doesn't seem like I have many days that I can dedicate the entire day creating :( I finally got back at it a little bit this morning and it felt great!

Another problem, I joined flickr, and I am so obsessed with looking at others' pictures and posting.....I find myself joining more and more groups. I even started my own, Maui Beaches. I don't have any members other than myself right now. When I get some time, I will have to invite other members. But for now, I need to work on joining onlineauctions, since ebay has raised their fees to a ridiculous amount!! Also, I want to work on making a plug and figuring out how to post it. And I need to follow up on my Squidoo account. And I REALLY want this blog to be something other than me just rambling on and on... For now, I'm off to an appointment and hopefully will return ready to get back to work!!

No comments: