Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mother's Day Bracelets

I FINALLY got a few Mother's Day bracelets made!! The first one is a custom order for Christy. She already had the Adam bracelet, and wanted her new baby's name (Phillip) added. It is made with sterling silver and gold filled beads. I took 'Adam' apart and strung the new name along with it on a double clasp.


The second bracelet I made is for the mother of one or two children. I used clear Swarovski crystals (April) and white pearls (June).


The last Mother's Day bracelet is for the Mother of a child born in February. I used amethyst fire polished crystals and beige glass pearls. I also added some gold-plated rose beads and a gp toggle clasp. I think this one is my favorite!


Well, now I'm off to finish this morning's project....barrettes and keychains. They will be pretty neat when they are finished! Oh, and I need to make my Mother's Day bracelet. I'll post these projects when they are finished :)

No comments: