Monday, April 28, 2008

Forever



It feels like it's been forever since my last post, and in "blog world," it has been!! It's been a very busy two weeks for me! Obviously, I've been spending TONS of time with Kaitlyn, the new grandbaby.



I've had jewelry orders that I've been trying to squeeze in when I can. I've been making Mother's Day bracelets, a wedding bracelet, and First Communion gifts.



My husband and I went to the Van Halen concert that was postponed from March...which was very awesome by the way!! I'm not a David Lee fan, but he did a great job for an old rocker! I was impressed by his kicks and his abs :) Eddie seemed very sober and sounded great -- he played very well!!! Wolfie did a nice job also. He didn't move a whole lot, but this is all new to him. Alex....well, Alex was soooo awesome!! He so talented but doesn't get the spotlight like his brother does. His drum solo was the best I've ever seen.

No comments: