Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My First Day of Blogging

Well, I'm finally going to try blogging!! I set this blog up on Dec 1, 2007, and it's now Feb 2008. I got really busy with the holidays and making jewelry for my faithful customers. But now it's time to get back to promoting. I didn't care for promoting when I first started my business, but now that I've found flickr, I'm totally hooked!! I love adding photos because I get to relive my favorite vacations. Of course only the photos I took with my digital camera. I'm working on scanning my "Hawaii - Big Island" photos, but my scanner is having issues. As soon as I can get my son to help me with that, I will be able to relive that vacation as well! This is all I'm posting today, I'm working on a new jewelry line so I can open a second etsy shop! That is very exciting!!

No comments: